3. The Intellectual/Industrial Property rights of the content (e.g. programs, information, data) and Services of this Internet website that have been uploaded or will be uploaded to this website by the OWNER are protected by the Greek, European and international law on Intellectual/Industrial Property rights and belong exclusively to the OWNER or to their pertinent beneficiaries, and they are available to their Customers and/or visitors/users of this website for strictly personal (non-commercial and/ or non-profit) use.
4. The names, images, logos and distinctive features representing the OWNER or any third parties along with their products and services, are the OWNER’S or third parties’ exclusive marks, protected by the relevant laws concerning trade marks. Their appearance on this website should in no way be deemed as a license transfer or concession or a right of use concession. Apart from expressly cited exceptions, all the content of the present website, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, of the services provided and in general all the files of this website are the Intellectual/Industrial Property, the distinctive features and the registered marks and marks of the OWNER’S services and are protected by the relevant provisions of the Greek law, the European Law and the international conventions and treaties. Therefore, none of these shall constitute, in whole or in part, an object of sale, copying, modification, reproduction, re-publication or shall be downloaded, transmitted or distributed in any way whatsoever. The Customers and/or visitors/users of this website understand and accept that they are not granted the right to reproduce, copy, sell, resell and/or commercially exploit in no way whatsoever, in whole or in part, the content of the present website and therefore any copying, distribution, transfer, modification, resale, creation of a derivative product or misleading to the public as regards to the real provider of the this website’s content, is prohibited. Any reproduction, re-edition, uploading, announcement, propagation or transmission or any other use of the content, in any way or means whatsoever, for commercial and/or other purpose is allowed except after a previous written authorization by the OWNER or other beneficiary of their Intellectual/Industrial Property rights.
5. OWNER takes every effort so that the content and information displayed each time on this website are as accurate and true as possible, though OWNER assumes no legal liability for their reliability, completeness or renewal. OWNER provides the content (e.g. information, names, photographs, images), the products and services available via the website “EXACTLY AS THEY ARE”, without any kind of representation, authorization or written guarantee, express or implied, whereas he goes without saying that the satisfactory quality, suitability, inviolability of compatibility, security and accuracy are guaranteed. By no means OWNER shall be liable for any claims of legal, civil and/or penal nature not even for any damage (direct, special or indirect, which not exhaustively but indicatively, disjunctively and/or cumulatively constitutes a loss of earning, data, indirect loss of earning, monetary satisfaction etc.) from Customers or visitors/users of this website or third parties on grounds related or not to the operation and/or the use of the website and/or to failure to provide services and/or information made available by it and/or any non permitted third party interventions to products and/or services and/or information made available through this. The content and the information included in the present website constitute an offer to the OWNER’S Customers, his website visitors/users as well as to the Internet users community in general and in no way could they be interpreted as valid information and/or advices and/or incitation and in no way whatsoever they dissimulate any incitation or dissuasion to act or not in a specific way. Consequently, the OWNER’S Customers, using the OWNER’S services offered through this website on their own initiative, assume the relevant responsibility to cross-check the services provided herewith.
7. The visitors/users are responsible for access to the services of the OWNER’S website whereas the respective access may imply the payment of fees to third entities (e.g. internet service providers, charging for Internet access time). The visitors/users are solely responsible for the payment of the relevant fees. Moreover, the visitors/users are exclusively responsible as regards their personal equipment and the necessary technological means permitting them access to the services of the OWNER’S website.
8. The use of the OWNER’S website is meant exclusively for lawful purposes, and in such a way that third party access is not restricted or hindered. The Customers and visitors/users should use the OWNER’S website in compliance with the law, the good morals and the present terms. The Customers and visitors/users should not commit any acts or omissions likely to cause damage or malfunction to this website, adversely affect or jeopardize OWNER’S service provision.
9. The present website could possibly include links to third parties’ websites, for which OWNER disclaims any responsibility in respect of the content of these web pages and for any damage that may be caused by their use, since the OWNER’S Customers and/or visitors/users of the OWNER’S website gain access to them in their own responsibility and at their own peril. It is not OWNER’S duty to verify the availability, the content, the personal data protection policy, the quality and the completeness of service in other websites and pages referred to via OWNER’S website links, hyperlinks or advertising banners. Therefore, for any problem arising during their visit/use, the OWNER’S Customers and/or visitors/users of the OWNER’S website should address directly to the relevant websites and pages, the legal right-holder of which bears the entire responsibility relevant to their content and services provided therein. OWNER in no case should be deemed as adopting or accepting the content or the services of the websites and pages referred to in OWNER’S website links or related to them in any other way.
10. OWNER makes every possible effort for the good operation of his network including this website.
12. Given the nature and the volume of the Internet, under any conditions, including negligence, OWNER assumes no legal liability for any form of damage suffered by the visitors/users or Customers of the OWNER’S the website, services, options and content of the present website visited/used by the visitors/uses on their own initiative. To the utmost degree of compliance with the law, OWNER disclaims all and any guarantees express or implied, including, but not limited to, those implying the tradability and the suitability for a specific purpose.
15. Upon visiting OWNER’S website and using its services, the OWNER’S Customers and/or visitors/users of this website are likely to be requested to fill in some of their personal data (name, profession, e-mail address, date of birth etc.) in order for respective services of the OWNER to be activated on their account and, what is more, in order to ensure a communication channel with them to which they have already expressly consented, so that they may be informed about OWNER’S new products and services. It should be clarified that OWNER does not provide a publicly accessible directory of his Customers and/or visitors/users’ personal data. Therefore, the OWNER adheres to the provisions of current legislation and protects any personal data furnished to it by his Customers and/or visitors/users. Whatever personal data have been furnished to the OWNER, it does not allow to be used by any third party unless without prejudice to the provisions of the Law 2472/97 and 3471/06 effective as they have been amended related to the protection of personal data against unlawful processing.
16. OWNER acts in compliance with the effective legislation in Greece, aiming at the correct application of the best policy as far as the Internet is concerned. Personal data are kept in security for as long as Customers and/or visitors/users of OWNER’S website remain registered in any of OWNER’S services. Personal data are deleted, in any way, upon ending of data subject’s trading in relation with the OWNER. The personal data furnished to the OWNER are used exclusively by OWNER, targeted at the support, promotion and implementation of the trading relation or on statistical grounds. Contents of the records may also be communicated to the relevant judicial, public order and other administrative authorities following their lawful demand in compliance with the pertinent effective legislation for the protection of privacy and security of communication.
17. In the event OWNER’S Customers and/or visitors/users of OWNER’S website contacted with OWNER via email, through the present website, OWNER reserves the right to keep a record for this communication and the relevant information handled, and may use the information received in this manner to respond to any pertinent request of Customers and/or visitors/users.
18. OWNER may send OWNER’S Customers and/or visitors/user of OWNER’S website e-mail messages concerning a time-to-time update for his services.
19. OWNER collaborates with third parties providing him with their services, which, indicatively, but not exhaustively, relate to experts and financial auditors, website hosting companies, data analysis, software systems support and other, administrative or not, systems and security services.
20. OWNER reserves the right to disclose to these parties information regarding personal data insofar as this is related to the purpose for which these parties provide their services to OWNER. Additionally, the OWNER software consultants are likely to use such information with a view to modify, evolve, develop, enhance and assess their R&D technology.
21. In compliance with the Law, OWNER reserves all rights to use or communicate any collected information in any case he considers, bona fide, it is required by the Law or in any case he considers that an illegal activity takes place or is going to take place or in order to secure or protect OWNER’S rights, property, security as well as the security of OWNER’S Customers and/or visitors/users of the present website or in order to respond to a possible force majeure.
22. In case OWNER’S Customers and/or visitors/users of OWNER’S website wish to change or delete their personal data from the OWNER’S records, they should notify the OWNER in writing, stating expressly the desired change or deletion. It is likely then that OWNER may communicate with them in order to confirm their request for change or deletion of their personal and/or whatever data. In any case it is likely that records of a data subject’s personal data remain on OWNER’S files, not to be used for commercial purposes, whereas OWNER reserves the right to occasionally communicate with the personal data subject depending on the OWNER’S needs from time-to-time.
23. OWNER takes security measures in order to avert loss, misuse or modification of Customers and/or visitors/users’ personal data which are under OWNER’S control. Nevertheless, since no security system or transmission and data migration system through the Internet can provide 100% security and despite the fact that OWNER makes every possible effort to protect the personal data of his Customers and/or visitors/users of the present website, OWNER in no case guarantees the security of his servers, the means through which data are transferred from the data subject’s computer to OWNER’S servers or any information going to OWNER or to any third party via or in interconnection with the present website.